- [14 sept. 2020] First version of the Main page of the wiki
- [16 sept. 2020] Added a COVID policies webpage
Welcome new students of the Master in HPC! This page will show you the essential information about the Master you are about to start.
Classes are starting on September the 21st, 2020. That day we will be having a presentation day. On the 22nd, we will be starting the classes oficially.
This spreadsheet contains the classes and exams scheduling. Other important dates related to the Master will be added in the future to this calendar.
The Master have two main locations in two different cities: A Coruña and Santiago de Compostela
- In A Coruña, the master address is:
Room (Aula) 3.02 Scientific Area Building (Edificio del Área Científica) Campus de Elviña s/n Location in google maps: https://goo.gl/maps/Q3ZCSwwXFmtzTuFFA A Coruña (Spain) (contact person: Diego Andrade)
- In Santiago de Compostela, the address is:
Room (Aula) 6 ETSE (Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingeniería) Rúa de Jenaro de la Fuente s/n Location in google maps: https://goo.gl/maps/yVEv3G123MXQXgkD6 Santiago de Compostela (contact person: José Carlos Cabaleiro)
Check also the COVID policies that apply to each location.
Information and contact
Besides this wiki, the Master have other sources of information:
The official website: http://www.masterhpc.es
An official twitter account https://twitter.com/masterhpc
Academic sites and contact
During the course, we will be using two main tools:
- The elearning platform of the Master http://aula.cesga.es where you will find the academic materials related to each course of the master
- The masterhpc team at UDC where you will receive notifications, warnings and will be able to contact directly to the academic staff of the master.
(*) The access to both tools is not public. The access to the students will be granted before the classes start