Information for students
Information for students of the Master in HPC
Welcome new students of the Master in HPC! This page will show you the essential information about the Master you are about to start.
Classes are starting on September the 10th, 2018. That day we will be having a presentation day. On the 11th, we will be starting the classes oficially.
This publicly available google calendar contains the classes and exams scheduling. Other important dates related to the Master will be added in the future to this calendar.
The Master have two main locations in two different cities: A Coruña and Santiago de Compostela
- In A Coruña, the master address is:
- Room (Aula) 3.02
- Scientific Area Building (Edificio del Área Científica)
- Campus de Elviña s/n
- A Coruña (Spain) (contact person: Diego Andrade)
- In Santiago de Compostela, the address is:
Information and contact
Besides this wiki, the Master have other sources of information:
- The official website: www.masterhpc.es
- An official twitter account
- And, an official Linkedin profile
Academic sites and contact
During the course, we will be using two main tools:
- The elearning platform of the Master aula.cesga.es where you will find the academic materials related to each course of the master
- The masterhpc space in the slack platform masterhpc.slack.com where you will receive notifications, warning and will be able to contact directly to the academic staff of the master
(*) The access to both tools is not public. The access to the students will be granted before the classes start